Castle Archdale’s pledge to you and your part in keeping everyone safe.
The safety of our team members and residents/guests is always our number 1 priority.
We are currently reviewing all government guidance and completing risk assessments in order to have measures in place to comply with these guidelines and most importantly social distancing for when we reopen to guests.
As with every business we too have to adapt to the new normal and as a result there will be changes in place to enable better protection of our team members and you. Unfortunately, this means that we will not be able to offer our usual full range of facilities. You can however expect a holiday on Fermanagh’s lough shores with lots of fresh air and a warm friendly smile to accommodate you during your stay.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Your safety is our number one priority. Due to this we’ve implemented some new measures on site to help us all play a role in combatting Covid–19 and ensuring you get the holiday you deserve.
When you arrive on–site you will notice new signage to help us protect you and others, we ask that all residents familiarise themselves with these guidelines.
We are Introducing the following measures and primarily social distancing measures asking everyone to maintain the 2 metre distancing rule:
· A one in one out system where applicable
· A one–way system where applicable
· A clearly signposted way in and out of our buildings to ensure a distance of 2m between everyone
· Introducing a remote check in where possible
· Prior to your arrival, you will receive an email advising of our new check in process and all the information you’ll need to know
· Grounds staff will be waiting on site on your arrival day to aid you in finding your pitch and to answer any queries you may have
· Should you need to visit reception, Screens have now been introduced into the office and we are operating our one way & one in one out policy
· For those hiring statics, we guarantee a thorough clean of accommodation. We will ensure that every van has a deep clean prior to arrival by our Cleaner. Revised measures will be put in place to ensure appropriate sanitiser is used, ensure attention to all touch points within the van and prevent cross contamination between vans.
PLAYING YOUR PART.
All our residents and guests have a part to play in ensuring the Caravan site is and remains COVID secure.
You may have been looking forward to your holiday for a long time, however, if you or any family member is experiencing coronavirus symptoms (For more on these please click this link https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/) you must NOT visit the site in line with government guidelines.
1)Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds
2)Always use the sanitisation points when entering and leaving facilities
3)Social distance (2m) with other guests and our team members at all times.
4)Comply with all signage and floor marking instructions
5)Listen to our team members instructions
6) If you or any of your family experience COVID symptoms then contact us immediately. Do NOT leave your van and wait for instructions.
7) The party booker named on the booking is responsible to ensure all guests in the booking comply with our COVID rules. Failure to do so or abuse towards our staff will not be tolerated.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT
We are reducing the need for you to visit reception. This will include check in through phone or email where possible. In the event you do need to visit reception, you will find a hand sanitisation point available and a social distancing queue line with a one in one out policy in place. You will need to follow any further instruction posted on signs or marker points.
Sadly, we will not be able to offer our full range of catering services on site. This is in line with current government advice and guidelines and will be revised when restrictions are lifted and the risk is assessed. We do however aim to have our takeaway service available with social distancing measures in place.
Due to the current circumstances our shop will be operating through a window, no access will be permitted to the building. Our team will be regularly cleaning all touch surfaces throughout the day. Social distancing measures will be put in place outside of the shop.
Maintenance and first aid services
These will be available however with some additional measures for our staff’s safety
Indoor entertainment facilities/bars
At the present time these facilities are closed, until government restrictions are lifted and the risk associated is assessed.
At the moment these facilities are closed, until government restrictions are lifted and the associated risk is assessed.
Public toilet facilities/ including facilities on campsites
At the present time all toilets and washrooms are closed to the public. Until government restrictions are lifted and the service risk is assessed. Guests and Residents will be asked to use their own facilities within their vans.
What outdoor activities are available?
1. Walk/Cycle through the country park
2. Have some fun at the marina with Castle Archdale Water sports
3. Relax while fishing on the lough
4. Visit the remains of the Castle at Old Castle Archdale
5. Feed the ducks (no bread)
6. Have a picnic
For further information on what you can do please visit Fermanagh Lakelands Facebook page or click the link below
To find online versions of the Fermanagh Lakelands visitor guides/maps, please click this link:
Our team will be trained in all the change and additional precautions we are constantly making. As per government guidelines if they or a member of their household is experiencing COVID symptoms they will be self–isolating at home.
Our thoughts are with all our guests/residents and their loved ones during these uncertain times and we look forward to welcoming you to the Castle Archdale Caravan Park & Camping site in the coming months. We hope to see a return to normality in future seasons where everyone will be able to enjoy Castle Archdale to its full.
Please continue to look at this page for new updates and information